Shopping online makes life easy but what if you ordered the wrong item? Not a problem, we're happy to make it right. Please see below to see how you can take the confusion out of the return process. We offer a full refund on items within 14 days of receipt. Please read below to see if your package meets the return requirements:
1. Item(s) being returned must be new, unused, and in their original packaging with all product materials. If the packaging was opened, the item(s) must be returned in resalable condition. Item(s) not returned in resalable condition will NOT be refunded. We will be happy to return them to you for a nominal shipping fee.
2. You must contact us within 14 days of receiving your order by emailing email@example.com and requesting an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You should specify what item(s) you would like to return, and why. We will provide you with an RMA Number and return instructions via email. Return requests received after 14 days of receiving your order will be assessed a 10% Restocking Fee and return requests received after 30 days are not accomodated. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Returns received after 30 days from the RMA issue date, or received without an RMA, will automatically be subject to a non-negotiable 20% Restocking Fee.
3. If you need a different item, please place a new order for the needed replacement item(s) and return the item(s) you have already received. The quickest way to ensure the processing of your replacement items is place a new order for the new item(s), and immediately request an RMA.
4. Returns are not accepted for instruments used in medical practice and for dental practice, such as replacement manikin parts, dental burs, dental instruments, dental handpieces, replacement teeth and the associated components used for practice. Anatomical Charts are, unfortunately, not returnable.
5. To ensure safe travel of your return item(s), we highly encourage you to ship via a traceable shipping method (i.e. FedEx, UPS, Canada Post) with a delivery confirmation or tracking number. All shipping costs must be pre-paid. COD shipments will be refused outright. To ensure prompt refunds, we encourage you to email your return tracking information to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive return details by email when your RMA is issued.
6. Refunds are for merchandise only, shipping charges are not refunded. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges unless the item was damaged upon receipt, in which case please contact our Support Team at email@example.com within 7 business days of receiving the item, and provide pictures of the damaged item and the packaging it came in.
7. Returns are not available for closeout, discontinued, or clearance items.
8. All returns are subject to inspection and refunds will be issued at candent.ca's sole discretion only.