Pulmonary Lobule with Surrounding Blood Vessels
The model shows an external pulmonary lobe with surrounding blood vesssels, with a magnification of 130x.
The model shows an external pulmonary lobe with surrounding blood vessels, with a magnification of 130x. The following are represented:
- Segmental bronchus and its terminal branches (bronchioles)
- Alveolus opened on the right side
- Pulmonary vessels and their capillary networks
- Branch of a bronchial artery
- Pulmonary pleura
- Connective tissue septum on the left side
- Single opened alveolus with surrounding capillary network with a magnification of approx. 1000x on the rear side
A graphic image on the stand of the model shows the structure of the air way in the lungs up to the alveolus.