Model used for Canadian Applicant Exam Practice. Upper and Lower Arch with 32 screw-retained teeth and urethane tissue. Model has a "DP" pole articulator.
This model is used for the practice and demonstration for students learning hygiene, assisting and denistry studies. All of the teeth can be removed individually for easy replacement. All teeth are made with lifelike density and morphology. This model will accept all genuine 200 series teeth produced by NISSIN including those for restorative practice.
The model features the urethane material gingivae similar to the one used for examination purposes. The gingivae can be easily replaced to prolong the life of your model.
You can extend the functionality of the typodont model as well with the addition of the oral cavity cover and magnetic plates for use in some training manikins.
What's in the box:
- Typodont model with urethane gingiva and full set of 32 teeth
- DP hinge type articulator
- Screw driver for tooth replacement
Occlusion issues - After some time of working with changing teeth you may notice that your typodont no longer has proper occlusion. This happens due to usage but is easily fixed. Please follow the following steps:
- Ensure all teeth are seated correctly in the socket and not raised - blow compressed air into the socket to remove any tooth particulates or fragments if required
- Slightly unscrew the 4 screws that attach the articulator to the arches (1 - 2 turns counter-clockwise)
- Hold the upper and lower arch tightly so they are in occlusion
- While holding the arches in place in occlusion tighten the screws (clockwise) for the articulator