Ideal for practice in the comfort of your own home, on your own schedule. Unit was used only for demonstration purposes and has never been actively used.
The unit is fully inspected and tested as with all units and comes with 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. There are two units available.
This deluxe unit features a round foot-pedal, easier to access controls for air and water adjustment, wheels and handle, as well as height adjustable handpiece bracket to keep tools at easily accessible.
This portable, self-contained delivery system is suitable for use in-office, nursing homes, hospitals, or wherever on-site dentistry is required. It offers a silent, self-contained unit which is easy to set up and allows out of the box functionality. Add some water, attach your handpiece and you are ready to work with no other parts needed. It is a truly lightweight portable system easy to transport. Compatible with most common brands of handpieces.
- New, redesigned round foot-pedal with high-speed / low-speed selector switch on control module
- Oil-free 3/4HP compressor.
- Operates at noise levels below 72 decibels
- Convenient design with built-in carry handle for portability.
- Height adjustable handle and wheels for easy mobility
- Front mounted controls and connections for ease of use and convenience.
- Individual adjustments for high-speed and low-speed air and water
- 15 amp circuit protection.
- Accommodates most brands of handpieces using standard 4-hole connection.
- Non-retracting handpiece water coolant system.
- Automatic handpiece flush system.
- Air/water syringe.
- Smooth-design chassis and handpiece holders.
- Side mounted controls.
- Powder-coated, scratch resistant finish.
- Air-filter moisture separator.
- Self-contained water supply with 16.9 oz. (500 ml) reservoir.
- Built-in carrying handles on Compressor Module.
- Easily transportable package.
- 1 year warranty
- Gross Weight: 64 lbs. (29 kg)
- Net Weight: 59 lbs. (27 kg)
- Handpieces are not included with unit
Item does require 3 - 4 days for inspection and testing prior to pick up or shipping this unit. Please allow time for inspection after ordering this item. Warranty repairs are performed in house at our Mississauga, ON warehouse. Please contact us make appointment for dropping off the unit and allow approximately 2 - 3 business days for repairs.
Want to have a dental unit shipped to you? Not a problem, please email us at email@example.com to find about shipping options and availability of warranty services.